Our program prepares you for a career in health care management and administration. Managing health care organizations in today's dynamic and complex environment is a challenging profession, and qualified executives are needed to lead organizations in providing high quality patient care in the most cost effective manner. Our program will equip you to meet these critical leadership challenges within the health care industry. The Master of Health Administration provides flexibility for working professionals. The Master of Health Administration degree is offered in an executive-style format, designed for working professionals seeking to attain leadership positions in health care industry. The executive-style format includes a combination of blended/on-line courses together with traditional seated courses offered in the evenings.
Providing future health administrators with a professional academic experience
Why a master's in health administration?
- An MHA degree focuses on the development of business leadership skills and knowledge specific to the health care field
- The coursework is focused on health care policy, a core area for health care professionals
- Classes consist of other health care professionals and are facilitated by faculty with extensive experience in the health care field
- You will have the opportunity to learn skills that will help to improve the operations of health care organizations
Loading items. . .
Why Missouri State?
Our program offers students the opportunity to:
- Learn from experienced faculty
- Work with health executives currently employed in the industry
- Participate in an interactive and hands-on curriculum
- Select a course program designed to fit your schedule
- Be a part of an AACSB International accredited program, making your degree more marketable