Learning outcomes for the graduate certificate in health administration
- Students will demonstrate the knowledge and ability to apply current business/operational principles to the health care environment using internal measures involving assessment indicators and/or embedded exam items.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and concisely within context of professional health care environments.
- Students will exhibit the knowledge regarding various attributes of leadership and demonstrate the capacity for leadership roles in a health care organization.
- Students will understand the ethical implications of decision-making and recognize ethical dilemmas.
- Students will have an understanding of healthcare issues, trends and perspectives related to diversity, disparities, access, affordability, and compliance.