Undergraduate majors in the College of Business and College of Health and Human Services may apply for admission to the Master of Health Administration program during the second semester of the junior year. If accepted, up to 6 hours of 600- or 700-level COB classes taken in the senior year may be counted toward both the undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Before enrolling in a course that will apply to both the undergraduate program and the master's program an undergraduate student must:
- Be accepted into the accelerated program
- Receive prior approval from the graduate advisor, department head of the undergraduate program, and the Dean Of the Graduate College. This is done by using the Mixed Credit form found online.
Acceptance into the program and all approvals must be complete prior to the end of the Change of Schedule Period for the courses(s). See the Graduate College for further information.
- Completion of 80 or more hours at time of application
- An overall average GPA of 3.00 or better
- A score of 450 or better on the graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or an equivalent score on the Graduate Records Examination (GRE).