Learning outcomes for the Master of Health Administration
- Students will possess the knowledge and ability to apply current business principles, including theory and techniques, to the health care environment using internal measures involving assessment indicators and/or embedded exam items.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and concisely within context of professional heath care environments.
- Students will exhibit the knowledge regarding various attributes of leadership and demonstrate the capacity for leadership roles in health care organizations.
- Students will understand the ethical implications of decision-making and recognize ethical dilemmas.
- Students will have an understanding of health care issues, trends and perspectives related to diversity, e.g. aging, underserved populations, etc.