Why apply to the MHA program?
The Master of Health Administration (MHA) degree is a College of Business degree that includes a number of interdisciplinary courses contributed by other colleges on campus. The program can be completed in as little as two years. Students with little or no undergraduate work in business are welcome, and may require additional time for completion.
The program is designed for students holding undergraduate degrees who wish to further their careers in the administration of health organizations including:
- Integrated delivery systems
- Physician Group Practices
- Long-term care facilities
- Managed care organizations
- Any other types of organizations in the health care industry